Monday, June 1, 2015

Life ramblings

Well, shit. Here I am thinking about a million different things, feeling like I’m crazy with all these thoughts racing and crashing in my head. At this point where I don’t know up from down and right from left. Hitting rock bottom isn’t always what you think it to be, sometimes it’s just a feeling of being in limbo. A limbo you can’t escape from. You explore every single area of your own head, analyzing and trying to figure out what it all means. You go through the motions, not completely aware of the world around you, in a zombie state. And yet you’re just hoping and praying that one day someone will throw a bucket of water over you and you’ll wake up and just be aware of it all. Antidepressants and antianxiety medications are great and all but they are numbing. Insecurities and self-doubts and inner demons always find their way into my thoughts, poking and prodding me all at once, sometimes intensified to such a degree that you can’t help but be changed forever. I envy those who have a close group of friends that accept and love all that they are, because I wasn’t really blessed with that. Of course I have some amazing friends and family but sometimes I feel like in order to get through this life I’m going to have to stand on my own two feet alone against the gates of hell. I can’t risk the chance of believing someone else will be there fighting by my side, unfortunately. I’ve already died and risen from my ashes time and time again and somehow I’ve got to keep finding that inner fight. Life is a crazy ride.

No comments: