Monday, April 13, 2015

Europe or bust!!!

Wow so I guess I’m going to Europe! Haha! Honestly with my bills and obligations I didn’t see it happening for awhile but then I got to thinking about it and traveling is my passion and so, just like the other two times I’ve traveled, I just got online and researched what I wanted and booked a 16 day trip to Europe this September! I’m so excited!

I’ll land in Amsterdam and get to stay there for 4 days and get to see the Anne Frank House and just explore the city!

On Day 5 ill Travel to Frankfurt, Germany where I’ll meet up with one of my best friends Nicole who lives there with her growing family!

Day 6 ill Travel to Munich and have the whole day to explore the city!

Day 7 In Munich, Germany we will get to go see Neuschwanstein Castle!

Day 8 I’ll travel from Austria to VENICE!!! Ill have the whole day to explore.

Day 9 I’ll go on a sightseeing tour of Venice with a local guide and go see St. Mark’s Square and then have more free time to explore this beautiful city! And you bet your ass I’m going on a gondola ride!!

Day 10 We’ll travel from Verona to the Lucerne Region of Switzerland and get the whole day to explore and do whatever we want.

Day 11 I’ll be seeing the highlights of Lucerne, as well as travel up to the Swiss Alps!

Day 12 I’ll take a train from Zurich to PARIS, FRANCE!!! That day we will go see Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower, and go on an evening Seine river cruise.

Day 13 Paris, France- I’ll get to see the Louvre Museum, Versailles, the Paris Catacombs!!!

Day 14- Train to London and then get the whole day to explore! During this time I plan on going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and then go on one of the famous ghost tours of London!

Day 15- London, England- I’ll be going on a sightseeing tour of London by a local guide, seeing sights like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, etc. The farewell dinner is later in the evening but I’ve actually told them I’ll be staying an extra day or two so that I can see Stonehenge and Oxford and meet up with some friends who live in London!


Ahhhh I cant wait!!! J



No comments: