Sunday, March 24, 2013

23 years young


Wow this Tuesday I will be turning 23! It’s so weird to think about. I know I say this in most of my posts, but time seriously FLIES! I remember feeling fine when I turned 20 and 21, and I was MOSTLY fine with turning 22 last year even though I started thinking about how weird it was that I was getting older. Now that I’m turning 23 I’m starting to panic a bit. I know it’s not even old at all but when I think of it as “halfway to 46” I freak out a bit. At least I don’t have gray hair or wrinkles yet lol. This weekend was so great though-my sister came down and me and her and my mom went to a movie and plan to go to Olive Garden on Tuesday.  The best part about this weekend, however, was getting to spend time with some friends! Tiff, Ali, and Alex threw me a small yet perfect little birthday party in Logan and it was the most fun I’ve had in a LONG time. Much needed! 






And for those of you who don’t know, my sister got married a few weeks ago! She looked gorgeous of course and I think they make the cutest couple ever! Her reception was so cute and their new apartment is so cute and they’re just….CUTE!!! Haha.



ALSO-We’ve started the OB/PEDS section in school and will start those clinicals this week. I’ve never seen an actual live birth before so I’m excited, yet kind of nervous, to witness that.




ALSO-Tomorrow me and Tanica are going to get our visas for Brazil and buy our plane tickets! We’re both so excited!

ALSO-Seeing some progress at the gym! Losing a few pounds and having more energy throughout the day. I still have a long ways to go but it’s nice to see some results. 

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

A live birth can be ery scary but WONDERFUL!