Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Too much, too fast


The last two months have been pretty crazy and overwhelming!  Waking up at 3AM and doing 12 hour clinicals, 10-hour concept maps, 13-paged papers, and constantly studying for tests! Have I been on the verge of several anxiety attacks these past two months? Yup. Have I broke down and questioned my career choice? Maybe. But I’m happy to say that I finally see the finish line! I can’t believe that in 3 months I’ll graduate and be an LPN. I've got my RN applications sent in and now get to look forward to summer break before starting my final year of school!

So although I basically have no life outside of school at the moment, I HAVE been doing other stuff. Not very exciting stuff, but STUFF nonetheless! I've been going to the gym with friends from school and I’m so excited to be working out again and hopefully I’ll start toning up soon and getting back into shape.  I've been helping my dad feed the cows. I've been dating a little (nothing serious). My sister is getting married on March 8 and I’m her Maid of Honor, so I planned her bridal shower and stuff. Hmmm what else...Nope I think that's it. Such an exciting life I lead lol. *sarcasm*

Things I LOVE lately…







What the future has in store for me…

March- My little sister is getting married! And I’m turning 23 years old….what?!?!?!?!
April- OB/PEDS
May-Graduation/LPN status!
June-   Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with my girl Tanica!
July- Leave Brazil and come home and try getting a part-time LPN job before school starts again
August- Start my final year of school for my RN! 

No comments: