Saturday, December 15, 2012

End of the semester


I can’t believe I’m officially done with my first semester of nursing school! As much as I love school, I’m so excited to finally be on Christmas Break; I need some relaxation and fun!  Only a year and a half left until I get my RN, can’t wait! I worked my butt off this semester and am proud to say I got an A- in Pharmacology, Mental Health, and Foundations of Nursing Care.  Next semester I’ll start learning about Labor and Delivery and Pediatrics and I’m pretty excited for those clinicals.


                I’ve had an amazing last few weeks! First of all, my best friend Nicole and her husband Jaron came home for awhile and it’s been so much fun just hanging out like the good old days and staying up all hours of the night just goofing off and catching up. She also waited to tell me in person that she is 4 months pregnant with a little boy! I’m so excited for her and can’t wait to be an “aunt”. I said my goodbyes yesterday though…it’s weird to think that the next time I see her and her husband they will have a baby! Life is just moving right along.


                Another exciting thing to mention n is the scholarship I just got that’s going to pay for my tuition next semester! I've been stressing about money lately so this is going to help me out so much! I was also able to go to the Dickens Festival last weekend and it was so much fun! Feeling super blessed lately. 


No comments: