Monday, November 12, 2012

What i'm thankful for


Wow its already mid-November! With Thanksgiving coming up I decided to write down everything I’m thankful for. I like to stay informed and keep up with what’s going on in the world outside of my safe bubble. It’s hard to see all the wars and natural disasters and suffering going on around in the world and it makes me so sad and sometimes I just cry. I also feel guilty because I know I have it so easy compared to most people. I know I’m so blessed and shouldn’t take anything in my life for granted.
                 I’m thankful I can eat whenever I’m hungry and drink clean water whenever I want…so many people in this world can’t even say that much. I’m thankful for my family and a warm home. I’m thankful I have the opportunity to go to school and pursue an education and a career in the field I want. I’m thankful I have a job. I’m thankful for true friends and laughter and good memories. I’m thankful for being able to travel and have goals and experience new things. I’m thankful for the scriptures and the gospel and for being so close to a temple. I’m thankful I live in such a beautiful state in a free country, where I feel safe and can sleep soundly at night. I’m thankful for my good health. I’m thankful for lazy days, sweatpants, a good book and cuddles with my Roxy bug. I’m so thankful for everything I have! 

No comments: