Sunday, November 15, 2015

My newest obsessions!

SO! 1) 21 Pilots -I'm so obsessed with this band! I never got into them until recently and that's seriously all i've been playing lately. I highly recommend listening to this band; i'm convinced the lead singer is a genius, he is so talented and obviously puts a lot of thought and feeling into his song writing and the style of his music is so creative and innovative and he loves to mix genres. Pretty much every single song speaks to me. I love them so much that when someone tells me they don't care much for them I get offended lol, ok not really but like i figure if their music strikes such a chord within me how could it not do that to someone else? Yeah, like I said, a little obsessed. <3
2) Adult Coloring Books -So I splurged on these cool adult coloring books and I learned that coloring is surprisingly therapeutic, "better than xanax" is how someone put it. It's a good creative outlet for sure!
3) India -India is my next travel destination!! Hopefully next fall <3
4) An Ember in the Ashes -SUCH a good book, if you love to read you need to read this!...I literally just read all night long.

No comments: