Sunday, October 20, 2013

Autumn is my favorite season; I love the beautiful red and burnt-orange leaves, the crisp fall air, the scary movies and haunted houses, the hoodies and cuddles and hot chocolate.  I’ve been busy with school and homework and clinicals and working the flu clinics but it has been such an amazing and memorable season so far.
              I just can’t emphasize enough how much I LOVE October; I love getting scared and i’ve probably watched 100 scary movies this month (okay, I might be exaggerating a bit, but I’ve seriously watched a LOT haha), and so far I’ve been to the 666 Fear Factory in SLC and the Haunted Hollow forest in Ogden. My favorite part about Haunted Hollow was the “Zombie Paintball Safari”! It’s pretty self-explanatory but you get a paintball gun and drive around on a big military truck and shoot at people dressed up as zombies! Seriously had THE time of my life! I also plan on hopefully going to Asylum 49 in Tooele because I went last year and it was amaaazingzingzing!

                I have 8 weeks left of school until my month-long Christmas break!! J After that I’ll have one more semester until I get my RN!! I can’t believe how close I am but I’m anxious to finally finish and start working and making the big bucks! This has been such a big goal of mine that has taken up so much of my focus and energy and time throughout the years that it’s left me wondering, “What now?” I’m not going to stop just because I made it to the top of one mountain, I’m going to look ahead at the next mountain and start climbing that one.

                SOOOO…. What’s next for me in the next few years?

1.       Save up and buy my own house
·         I want to have my own place. I want to have chickens and I want to collect eggs and have my own garden full of fruits and veggies. I want to live right here in Utah, somewhere quiet and peaceful with wide open spaces and a couple of dogs.

2.       Backpack through Europe
·         Yep, I still want to travel the world! I want to save up and then spend an entire summer traveling throughout Europe with just enough clothes and things to fit in a backpack; I love the idea of staying at cheap hostels, buying fresh food from farmers markets, seeing the popular sites such as the Sistine Chapel and the Louvre, but also finding the hidden, underrated treasures that are only found when wandering aimlessly.

3.       Do all the things I haven’t  ever really had time to do
·         Write a book
·         Gym it up and get in the best shape of my life
·         See the rest of the World Wonders

·         Maybe fall in love? ;)

No comments: